Thursday, March 14, 2019

The tattooist of Auschwitz

Hi!
Ready for a book review?
I just finished this book called the tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris. It sparked my interest due to the name of the book more then anything else. But when I picked it up....I just could not put it down. The detailing of the main character and what he did was just so amazing. The romance was also surprising yet delightful at the same time. This book is based on an actual man called Lale and he unfortunately died back in 2006. In the back of the book has a few more details about him and three pictures of him and the woman who was the love interest within the story.
This story really hit me because I have family that were alive during that time period so anything I can get set during that period really interests me.
I will definitely recommend this book to everyone I can tell it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment